Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Back from Tampa, with Tragic video!

Well friends, I just got back from Tampa and I had a great time seeing my baby and my friends. I wish I could have just stayed forever, but alas, I'm back in Dothan now.

Check out this epic crash I saw on the way down there on Friday:



I dunno exactly what happened, but it looks like the Ryder Truck was in the right lane and the Astro van was in the left. Then the Ryder truck merged into the Astro, knocking him nose first into the guardrail, as well as knocking his own back end to the right, sending him too into the guardrail side-first. This flipped him over.

I felt bad for the guy, his shit was all over the interstate. He was just sitting on the rail with his head in his hands.

Sorry about my HORRIBLE camera work, I got an evil eye from a state trooper walking in front of me when he saw me holding my phone up. But I still got a good shot of it. You can hear me say "Holy---" when I first saw the flipped truck. Haha. I think everyone was OK in this wreck; hopefully.

Oh, and also: my laptop bricked. I'm gonna have to save up to fix it. Until then, I might be blogging a little less since I'll need to do it from another computer. Fuck!

No comments: