Monday, December 22, 2008

I think I have had an epiphany.

You know that one event in your life that suddenly changes your mindset? The thing that makes you commit to living differently?

Well, I feel like I had one of those. But that's it. I can't actually name an event that would have caused this to happen, but I feel results, as if it did. Suddenly I'm a far more organized person. I have more control over my life and I feel like all of my thoughts are in the right place, out of nowhere. I've met some interesting new people. Even my taste in music instantly changed at some point. I feel like a different person in a lot of ways.

This has eventually led to being a happier person who is more satified with who he is, something I drastically needed. I just feel right for the first time in ages. Isn't that weird?

No comments: