Saturday, December 13, 2008

Streaming live, in broadband, on the intarwebz.

I have decided to do a lot of organization of my life online, and consolidate all of my different outlets together so there is a link from one to the other. In addition to this, I've started frequently updating my Twitter and Facebook statuses to keep track of what I am doing throughout the day.

Doing something like this sounds a bit stupid on paper, but I'm finding it strangely motivating to put what I have on my to-do list or what I am in the process of doing online, it's helping me stay more organized overall.

I also linked this blog to my Facebook, so when I post something on here, it will also be added to my profile as a Note. I duplicate my status on Twitter to Facebook as well, and even report songs I Love on Last.fm on my Wall. So it's like Facebook has gone from being this friends thing for me to being the collaborative link to all of my internet activity.

It's amazing how something as seemingly simple as Facebook can have such powerful possibilities. Anyway, I'm still toying with it but I like it a lot so far, it's fun.

No comments: